With 2 million fractures caused by osteoporosis each year, you are on the front lines of identifying patients at greatest risk for osteoporosis and
helping prevent debilitating, and often deadly, fractures. ISO18 Offers:
• CME/CE credits for healthcare professionals in all disciplines;
• Opportunities to earn the Fracture Liaison Service (FLS) Certificate of Completion;
• Extensive case studies offering real world takeaways; • Details on using osteoporosis guidelines in clinical practice;
• Inspiring keynote presentations on building and maintaining cross-functional teams and what NASA is doing to identify fracture risks in its
• Pre-symposia on Nutritional Considerations for People with Osteoporosis, including cooking demo!
REGISTER NOW at www.interdisciplinarysymposiumosteoporosis.org to reserve your spot at ISO18! Use the promotion code ISO18b to receive 10% off your registration
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. We value your privacy and your time. We will not share your information.
Address: 4600 B Montgomery Blvd. NE Suite B-200 Albuquerque, NM 87109